How to download and install android studio on windows
Android Studio is based on JetBrains’ IntelliJ IDEA software and is the official IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for Android app development. Android Studio provides a number of significant advantages that improve productivity when developing Android apps, including:
- A hybrid environment in which developers may work on Android smartphones of all types.
- Support for C++ and the NDK
- Tools and frameworks for extensive testing
- Gradle-based build system with a lot of flexibility
- Changes are applied to the running program to push code and resource changes without having to restart it.
- Support for Google Cloud Platform is built-in, making it simple to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine, among other things.
- A quick and feature-rich emulator that integrates with GitHub and Code templates to help you design common app features and import sample code.
- 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended (plus 1 GB for the Android Emulator)
- 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 2 GB of available disk space minimum, 4 GB recommended (500 MB for IDE plus 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator system image)
Step – 1 Download android studio on your Windows Click here
Step – 2: Click on the DOWNLOAD ANDROID STUDIO BUTTON
Then click the download button after checking the “I have read and agree with the following terms and conditions” checkbox.
The file will start downloading after you click the Save file button in the displayed prompt windows.
Step – 3: When the download is complete, open the file from your downloads folder and run it. The next dialog box will appear.
Next must be selected. The following screen will ask for an installation path. Select a path and then click the next button.
Step – 4: It will start the installation, and then when finished, it will show like the image below.
Click On Next
Step 5: When you click “Finish,” it will ask if you want to import the previous settings [if the android studio was installed previously] or not. It is preferable to select the option “Don’t import Settings.”
if you want any android apps source code just click here
How to download and install android studio on windows – full setup step by step