How to install WordPress using cPanel – Full Step by step 2022
What Is Cpanel?
cPanel is a user-friendly platform that helps to manage their web hosting accounts more simply.
If you’re a beginner who wants to build a website or start a WordPress blog, you should just go with cPanel-based hosting.
cPanel is an internet control panel that allows website owners to administer their WordPress sites. WordPress site owners can handle all of the above and other parts of their WordPress site without having any technical experience.
cPanel is an online Desktop GUI by definition (graphical interface). It’s used to keep track of, manage, and develop their WordPress site.
You can also use cPanel to publish a whole website, manage domains, manage your website’s data, and more.
Additionally, cPanel isn’t simply for WordPress. There are various web hosting companies that offer their own cPanels to website owners.
Well with Softaculous Apps Installer, you can rapidly and effortlessly install WordPress on your website.
WordPress is a widely used content management system, including over a million websites using it.
It’s safe, trustworthy, simple to use, and completely customized. follow some step
Click Blogs in the left menu to access WordPress.Try clicking on it and following the on-screen instructions.
You’ll be directed to the WordPress overview. It will take you to the installer interface if you click Install.
Step – 3
You’ll be requested to make certain modifications, which are detailed below.
- Choose Protocol:- Select the WordPress website’s protocol. With or without www, you can use HTTP or HTTPS. An SSL certificate must be installed on your website if you pick HTTPS. If needed, you can alter this setting later in the WordPress setting.
- Choose Domain: Choose from the dropdown menu to install WordPress on the main domain or any subdomain you created.
- In Directory: Select the location where you want WordPress to be installed. Make this box empty if you want to install it on your main website.
- Site Name: Type your site name in this box
- Site Description: Provide your site short description on this box
- Enable Multisite: If this method is chosen, a WordPress network installation will be installed.
- Admin Username/Password: Fill in your administrator username and password; you’ll need these later to enter your admin panel.
- Admin Email: Enter the email address in which you’d like to receive critical WordPress messages.
- Select Language: Choose Your Language and which language you want to use in your WordPress.
- Select Plugins: This is optional. you can use 3rd party plugins.
- Database Name: You can either specify a custom database name for your WordPress database or leave it empty.
- Table Prefix: You can set the table prefix here if you’re planning to reuse the same database over several installs. This prefix will appear before all of the tables which will be created.
- Disable Update Notifications: This checkbox enables you to opt-out of getting update notifications in your admin email.
- Upgrade Options: You can choose to have your Php CMS, installed theme, or installed plugins upgraded automatically. Go for the most appropriate options.
- Select Theme: Select a theme and after Click Install Button
Step – 4
You install the WordPress CMS on your website and click Install. You will be given access to your installation and admin panel if you really are successful.
All are Done
How to install wordpress using Cpanel – Full Step by step 2022